Blog Archive

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Change of Plans

After our busy weekend in and out of the hospital, and some long discussions, Matt and I decided I would head to California with the three big girls and he would remain in St. Louis with Ava for Christmas! Ava has continued to have clusters of small seizures throughout the week, as if to confirm our decision to keep her home. In an effort to stop them, we've increased her medications, and are now struggling to get her to drink her bottle because she's completely sedated, and unable to wake up to eat. My brain is ready to sleep thrugh a few meals myself, so I'll head to bed and post more tomorrow. Of course, we'd appreciate your continued prayers. Though unconventional, we're thankful that we both have peace about spending this Christmas apart.

No comments: