Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Answered Prayers!

Tonight were having a party up here on the 6th floor, because IT'S DRAINED!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Of course there are many details I want to go back and recount but I'm about to fall over so they'll have to wait. To make a long story short, her tube started draining more & I was concerned with the change, so I pestered the nurses and Matt pestered CT surgery and they finally came and worked on the line for 30 minutes and in the process, doubled her drainage from the last 6 days! 

*

So I'm the end, it's drained!! If her pneumothorax is unchanged, and her fluid hasn't reaccumulated, if her labs look good and the draining has stopped, they'll remove the tube tomorrow and she could be discharged by Thursday! God is so good! There simply aren't enough words and exclamation points. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: