Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Motivation

We are actively praying that Ava will live to celebrate her first birthday on May 24th. Would you join us? What a blessing she has been in our lives! Yes, she's added her share of drama, but we'll be happy to overlook it if she gives us the pleasure of celebrating her first year of life.  A few weeks ago, when things were "calm" I couldn't resist picking out a few cute things for her! So I've decided to give her a little motivation by hanging her first birthday outfits up where she can see them.
 I thought she might like to see all the adorable clothes she'll get to wear when she turns one! As an added bonus, seeing them hanging there all day just makes me happy.   



11 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my goodness I love this! What a precious idea. Any girl would be motivated by those darling clothes. ;)

Barb said...

Brilliant! Such cute outfits. Can't wait to see her in them. She'll look adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! She will have a great bday with such cute little outfits! Our daughters bday is also May 24th, which will be a fabulous day for you all!

Jessica Rotter (friend of Melissa Lindsey)

Erin Moore said...

Love this idea!! How can I help you prepare for her celebration. May is a wonderful month, my b.day is the 23! I will have so much more to celebrate this year as I prayerfully approach Ms. Ava's big day!!

The Haydens... said...

We are praying with you and for you! What a wonderful way to pray. Sending love and hugs to you and your beautiful girls. =)

jb said...

always praying. and trusting for BIG things for her BIG day! what sweet outfits! :) also i loove that picture of her with her eyes open - such beauties with amaaazing long lashes, i love! <3

Misha said...

If only this little sweetpea could know how many people all over are praying for her first birthday with so much love! But add cute outfits into the mix?! : ) I have not stopped praying daily, nightly, some days hour by hour. I love this girl. Love you, too.

The Piechocinski Family said...

My birthday is the 21st, and as I celebrate mine, I pray and believe you will get to celebrate Ava's. Jaime

Anonymous said...

Of course, I'll continue to pray for Ava and your whole family. She has been blessed by loving family and friends.

Kathy said...

Praying for you and your family and for little Ava! She will look so adorable in those clothes on her birthday. Know that all of you are never far from my thoughts and prayers.

Sara said...

Thanks for all the comments! We're so thankful of your prayers. So many May birthdays! Many of my favorite people are born in May. Ava has no idea how blessed she is...except that we tell her often. ;)