So far, we don't know if we're chasing a problem that's getting worse, or if her seizures are stable, and we just haven't reached the magic "therapeutic level" where she's medicated enough to stop the seizures. So we wait and pray and wait some more. A few friends from church came to pray over Ava tonight, and that was a real blessing.
Our God is still doing miracles.
So we'll just keep asking for one.