Blog Archive

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alive & Well

Thank you Karyn for the beautiful blanket!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers during our transition home. We are tremendously thankful for my parents who were here to help us juggle:

*Elizabeth's first week of Kindergarten (SUCCESS!)

*Matt's Boards (done and over with and he's pretty confident he passed!)

*Two check-ups for Ava (she's eating well, growing well (7lbs 4oz now), sleeping well...acting like a newborn! We also received word from the experts who'd looked at Ava's MRIs and they agree that they really don't have any idea what they're seeing! We're taking that as wonderful news and will continue to pray for complete healing and treat her like the healthy babe she is.)

*and our first weekend as a family of six all under one roof.

God continues to be gracious and things are going well. I'd love to give more details, but I must sleep now. I'll try to post something more substantial later this week, but wanted you all to know our first week together has been as smooth as we could have hoped.

3 comments:

julie said...

Sara-
So glad everything is finally falling in place for your guys. You deserve some normalicy!I am dying to know how KG is going for Elizabeth.nytie you get a chance ( which I know is rare, drop me a line!! Thanks Julie Helland

Abby said...

I love this picture! The blanket is beautiful and little Ava just gets cuter by the day.

Lindsay said...

Hi Harms family! I go to the Journey and found your blog through The City. We've never met, but I've seen your family around the church a lot! I stayed up until 1am the other night reading almost the entire blog! I'm SO glad that Ava is doing well and to hear the news of miracles happening in regards to her MRI's. I'll be praying for you! Hopefully we can meet for real sometime!