Blog Archive

Friday, May 6, 2011

Week 25 Update

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers and the thoughtful emails following my somewhat desperate email on Tuesday. The good news is, I am much encouraged and in a much better place thanks in part to your encouraging words and prayers and after spending some much needed time with the Lord. I do know that God is at work, and as Romans 8:28 says, He is working ALL things together for our good. I am reminded that his sovereign grace reaches far beyond what I can know and control, and He is, at all times, faithful. 

Since Tuesday, some of my symptoms have decreased a bit, and an ultrasound today revealed that the baby is still doing well and has enough room to swim. Sadly, I'm not out of the woods, as there is actually a brand new subchorionic bleed (clot) forming, which has appeared since Tuesday's ultrasound, but is about half the size of the former one. So, we're still waiting, watching, medicating and praying! 

Thanks again for your compassionate and faith-filled responses. We have no idea what's going to happen from one day to the next, but have such peace knowing that God is going ahead of us and no matter what we face, has already made provision for us.

No comments: