Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Still taking things one day at a time

No news is definitely good news right now. I'm hoping to post an update tomorrow, but just in case the days keep passing, I wanted to let you know I'm still at home, the baby looked good on ultrasound today. I'm still dealing with symptoms and tinkering (per doctors orders) with my medications to try to keep things stable as long as possible. I seem to have recovered from the pre-term labor, so I'm not "on the brink of delivery", but my OB is concerned, based on some of my symptoms and the medications I have to take, that my amniotic fluid could break at any time...so THAT's the major prayer request right now. We're thankful for each day that passes (on Thursday I'll be 27 weeks) and grateful we have my mom here to help until Friday evening.
~Sara

No comments: