Blog Archive

Sunday, January 23, 2011


Just a quick request for your prayers for Elizabug. For the 3rd time in less than a month, she's spiking a fever and complaining of abdominal pain. The first time she got up to 105, and we spent two days at Children's Hospital. We prayed, we waited and we believe God healed her! Then a week later, same fever, same symptoms, so we watched her and since she only got up to 102, we kept her at home, prayed and within 24 hours, she was perking up. Now, a week later, we're at it again. She's at 103.7 this time, so we're still watching her, but are wondering if there's something more than just a virus going on...We need wisdom. She's supposed to have an upper endoscopy tomorrow we'll continue to pray and wait and see.

No comments: