Blog Archive

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Two weeks down...one to go...

We're still hanging in there over here! After two weeks on bedrest, I'm going a little stir crazy, but thankfully, until this weekend hadn't had any further concerning symptoms.  I was actually beginning to wonder if the extreme rest was still necessary. I was delighted to get a visit from my dear friend Ashlee and though I still tried to adhere to my bedrest, I was up and around a bit more.  Unfortunately that was enough to cause my symptoms to return so I'm back to my strict bedrest and eager to see what's going on with our peanut at our ultrasound on Friday.

All in all, the girls are doing well. I've been stuck without much web access while our laptop was misbehaving, but now I've got access again so I'll post some updates on the girls (as well as some pictures) on our blog over the next few days. Thank you again for your emails and your encouraging phone calls and texts. We'll have 1 more week of back-up care from Matt's work, then Matt's mom will come for a week, then my mom will come for 10 days...

Please continue to pray for strength for Matt as he carries the heaviest load right now.

No comments: