Matt took Elizabeth to the ER last night after a day of high fevers and no probable cause. Her white blood count was 15,000 so she's pretty sick, but we don't know fur sure if it's in her blood. We'll hopefully get those results today sometime. Neither of them got any sleep last night, so after an IEP meeting with Elizabeth's therapists this morning, I'll head to the hospital with Hannah in tow. Our friend Rachel is watching Ruby this afternoon. Matt's turned in a grant yesterday morning (praise the Lord) but yesterday started his two weeks of Attending duties so we're still working out logistics. Obviously we'd appreciate your prayers. Her fever is hovering around 104, so we need to know what we're dealing with so we can get her on the right medicines.
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?
I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27: 1, 13 & 14