Blog Archive

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy First Day of Preschool!

Elizabeth's first day of preschool was a great success. Her teacher called me late in the afternoon to tell me how well she'd participated in all the class activities...walking in a line, standing in a circle, catching a ball and saying her name to introduce herself, clasping her hands in her lap to wait for her snack (Auntie Tawni, I think you taught her that one!) and walking up and down the stairs by herself. This is one of the main reasons we have her in preschool...the social experience is so helpful for her since she loves people, but has a hard time knowing intuitively how to interact. When the teacher called her name and I met her at the door to take her home, she said, "I had a fun time!" That's all I could ask for.

2 comments:

Ash Tray said...

Yahoo! I'm not sure if the Yahoo is more for Ejoy or YOU? Both, clearly. But it is good for a Mama's heart, I know.

Fearfully. Wonderfully. said...

It's been so long since I last checked your blog I almost didn't believe my eyes when I saw a third baby girl. Congratulations. And preschool? wow. your family is beautiful and I will now be adding your blog back to my daily reads. Somehow it got left over when I transferred my list to my new blog.

Take care.
Christy Cutler