Blog Archive

Saturday, November 5, 2011


Ava had a stable night, will most likely be transferred out of the PICU, and could possibly go home if we're comfortable with her pain management. She didn't have any more seizures or apnea overnight, but she also didn't sleep much. Praise God for our friend, Jenny, who sat and held Ava most of the night so I could try to rest. She's comfortable and resting now. As far as I know there was no puking in the Harms House last night. We'll see what the day holds, and pray for grace sufficient.


TheReuterFamily said...

Praying and thinking of you all constantly! Lots of love, The Reuters

Matt and Sara said...

Reuters! So glad you're home, but selfishly sad to loose a buddy to visit! ;) how are you all doing??