Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Sister support




Elizabeth is off in dreamland after a very uneventful morning. My mom is home with Ruby & Hannah and Matt and I are busy waiting, and trying not to eat everything within reach! 😬  Today is the first time Ruby has wanted to FaceTime in during Pre-op, and she and a Elizabeth had a sweet time distracting one another with silly sister antics. I'm so thankful for Ruby & Hannah and pray daily that God would redeem these moments in their stories too. In moments like this I feel the weight of what they miss out on, or what I can't provide and I'm tempted to worry.  But I cling to the truth of God's redemptive power, and over and over I come back to his ability to work ALL things together for good in *each* of our lives. 

   


Ruby and Hannah are not left out, and His grace is sufficient for them too. Thank you so much for your prayers! They are such a gift! 💗


No comments: